Capture/transfer settings

Vexus related Support Questions
Alpha Opacity

Capture/transfer settings

Post by Alpha Opacity »

Hello vexus users, i have a question/suggestion.

Far as i am aware there is no possibility to capture settings from a object,lights/renderer or element.
This because its sometimes really troublesome to re-apply all the different settings to a node. As a example render settings have so many settings, i need to check allot of settings and transfer them to the renderoveride node.. Or if you do some object/light properties, you need to transfer it all manual which makes the workflow slow and sometimes frustrating. For a complex scene its really time consuming re-applying all the different settings to vexus.

It would be nice to have a capturing ability so it reads out the settings of your selected object or active renderer and applies it to the node in vexus.
Or as alternative being able to select which settings are active in the nodes and witch not. so that it doesn't overrides all the settings.

i hope it makes a bit sense what i am trying to imply and ask.
Never the less i am enjoying the flexibility in vexus. And if this is possible it would make it so much better.

Mike
DPS

Re: Capture/transfer settings

Post by DPS »

Agreed.
ignacio

Post by ignacio »

Definitely would be great function to have though so we don't need to re-set the parameters that we currently have on the scene.

+1
boomer
Site Admin

Post by boomer »

The new "Capture" node in Vexus 4 covers most of what you are looking for.
Alpha Opacity

Post by Alpha Opacity »

Ohh thats nice!
But do i need to purchase for the full 200 again to get this update ? im currently on 3.12A